All return requests must be made within 30 DAYS of the invoice date of your purchase. Returns require a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. Call us toll free at 1-800-231-3305, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, to obtain a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. DO NOT submit a return without one as your package will be refused and returned to you. If you chose to e-mail us for your RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER, please include your order number in the subject line of your e-mail. The return authorization number helps us identify your package and the reason for the return when it arrives back to our store. The following guidelines apply to all returns:
· A copy or the original invoice included with the returned parts.
· Parts must be accompanied by a proof of purchase invoice that may be found on our website under your account.
· All return parts must be returned unused in the original undamaged packaging with visible part number stickers still on the boxes. All hardware and packaging must be intact.
· Used, previously installed or parts not in completely new condition are not returnable.
· No returns on airbags, electrical, fuel, high performance parts, racing parts or special order parts.
· No returns or exchanges on older parts, accessories or discontinued items. They are considered “FINAL SALE”.
· No returns or exchanges on parts ordered that were not ordered by VIN.
· All returns will be credited the purchase amount for the item(s) less a 20% restocking fee.
· Parts must be returned for inspection before any credit will be issued.
· Shipping charges are not refundable.
Handling fee is not refundable.
· All returns must be shipped pre-paid. COD and freight collect shipments will be refused.
· If a return is deemed necessary due to our error or if the part arrives damaged or mispackaged from the manufacturer, there will be no restocking fee and we will cover shipping expenses and resend the correct item to you.
If the above guidelines are NOT met, parts will either be scrapped or returned to you at your expense.
TO PROCESS A RETURN:
Log in and click the order status icon located on the top right corner of the screen. Click on the order number for the item that is being returned. In the next screen, click the return button and choose a reason for the return from the drop down menu. We will then send you a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER and the item may then be shipped back to us.
TO PREPARE YOUR RETURN:
· Write the RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER visibly and clearly on the outside of the package.
· For your protection, we recommend that you return parts via Insured Parcel Post.
· Please insure your returned items for their full value. We cannot refund for items damaged in transit to us. If any items are damaged during transit you will need to obtain a refund from the shipping carrier.
· Please insure your items have protective packing in place and that all items are secured in their boxes. It may be necessary to add packing to a return shipment as packing that may have been sufficient to ship your item once may not hold upon a return shipment.
Cores must be returned within 30 days of the date your item was received.
A number of parts offered on our site have an applicable “core charge”. A core charge is a refundable charge that the manufacturer applies to ensure that the old part gets returned to them. All shipping charges are at the customers expense for return of cores to us. All core returns must be assembled, clean, undamaged, complete with no missing parts and in the original packaging. After inspection of the returned core charge part, a credit for the core charge will be issued. Any questions regarding core charges may be submitted at email@example.com and we will be happy to answer them for you.